- Lightlon® – NXL polyolefin foam is a compressible, closed cell polyolefin foam tube with an outer skin. Commonly used as a non-absorbing compressible backup material in glazing installations, window and door applications, expansion joints, curtain wall joints, partitions, log construction, pavement joints, repairs, pre-cast units and copings.
- Also used for compressible closed cell mattress components including mattress edge, spring and corner supports.
- Highly flexible and compressible for easy installation..
- Chemically inert and will resist oil, petrol and most other solvents. This material will not stain nor adhere to sealant materials and is non –exuding.
- Compatible with butyl, polysulfide, acrylic, polyurethane, silicone and most other cold applied sealant compositions.
- Available in white
- Available in a variety of diameters and shapes