- Softlon®-playsafe is a playground underlay made using closed cell, cross linked, polyolefin foam. It has negligible water absorption and superior resilience.
- Certified to AS/NZS 4422:1996 – Playground Surfacing Specification
- Broad range of critical fall heights
- Suitable for any stable sub-base including compacted earth, road-base, crusher dust or even concrete
- Inbuilt EXO-FLEX™ membrane provides excellent resistance to breakdown from repeated impact – lasting at least 45% longer than ordinary foams
- Odourless & Non-toxic
- Hygienic and Allergy free
- Resistant to fungi and not a breeding ground for bacteria or germs
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals
- 100% Australian made
- Manufactured to accredited quality system ISO 9002
- Tests conducted by an independent laboratory show that the underlays are suitable at fall heights ranging from 1.0m to 2.4m, when installed under sand filled synthetic grass. Each grade has been individually tested in accordance to AS/NZS 4422:1996. Certificates of performance are available on request.
- Softlon-playsafe™ playground underlay closed cell cross linked polyolefin construction combined with its twin-skin surface makes for negligible water absorption and superior resilience.
- In addition, Softlon-playsafe™ has a very unique feature which puts it way ahead of the rest. This feature provides excellent resistance to fatigue caused by repeated impact and is attributed to the EXO-FLEX™ membrane sandwiched between multi-density Polyolefin foam.
- Softlon-playsafe™ is proudly Australian made, non-toxic and presents no inhalation hazard.
|Fall Height – CFH
||1.2m x 2.5m