- Thermobreak® Thermacoil™ is a ready to install pre-insulated copper pipe insulation suited for the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration industry. Thermobreak® Thermacoil™ uses the proven superior insulation properties of Thermobreak® Tube insulation
- Applications for Thermobreak® Thermacoil™ include:
- VRF Systems
- Multi Inverter Split Systems
- Single Inverter Split Systems
- DX Air Conditioning Systems
- Cool Room & Freezer Rooms
Optimum Technical Performance
- Compliant to NCC minimum R-Values for refrigeration systems.
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
- The preinstalled copper tubing complies with AS1571
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Reliable and durable performance
- Provides an aesthetic appearance
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
- Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defence, Bahrain Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality).
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Easy To Use
- Thermobreak® Tube is easy cut and contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Thermobreak® Tube has a pre-slit longitudinal opening for ease of use. Un-slit is available on application.
Extensive Technical Support
- ThermaCalc™ computer selection program with full analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins, independent laboratory testing and Certification.
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.