Sekisui Foam Australia has supplied closed cell cross linked polyethylene expansion joint filler into the construction market for over 30 years. Areas of use include: brick and block work, isolation joints, hinge joints, deck slabs, retaining walls, reservoirs, subways, bridges, basement structures, sewage treatment works, water channels and culverts.
Easy-form™ Expansion Joint filler and SOF-form™ Expansion Joint filler are low cost inert foams with excellent physical properties that include:
- Prevents water from being absorbed into the joint, eliminating the problems of mould growth in, and freeze fracture around, the joint
- Does not rot, and is highly resistant to chemical and climatic degradation.
- Superior compression and recovery properties
- Excellent weather-ability
- Available in a wide range of widths and thicknesses in roll and sheets
- Non-toxic, non -irritant requiring no gloves or special handling equipment
- Can be supplied with adhesive for ease of installation
- Zip top is standard for use where sealants will be applied
- Light and easy to handle
- Robust and easy to transport.