- Softlon® FR Tube is preformed tube insulation for AC and refrigeration systems copper pipes. It is made from closed cell physically cross-linked (irradiation) polyolefin foam with a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability.
- Softlon® FR Tube provides superior energy saving performance and fast and simple installation.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Reliable and durable performance
Independently Tested and Certified
- Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Easy To Use
- Softlon® FR Tube is easy cut and install.
- Un-slit for quick slide on application.
Extensive Technical Support
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.